Interpretation and application of law governing discretionary publication ban — Whether publication ban should be available in the circumstances of accused — Whether court justified in departing from general practice regarding anonymizing accused person’s names in matters involving sexual offences — Whether there is conflict between provinces? — dismissed 08/04/2022 — Supreme Advocacy acted as agent for the Applicant.
- Stephan v. R., 2021 ABCA 82 (39666)
- R.R. v. Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Newfoundland and Labrador, et al., 2022 NLSC 46 (40110)
- Yukon (Energy, Mines and Resources), et al., v. Northern Cross (Yukon) Ltd., 2021 YKCA 6 (40053)
- Mother 1 v. Solus Trust Company Limited, et al., 2021 BCCA 461 (40054)
- SCC Today: 9 Leaves Dismissed